Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A flimsy excuse of a blog post

Remember this? http://nietveelsoeps.blogspot.com/2007/08/sketching-for-good-cause.html

Turns out I wasn't the only one who thought it was a good cause.
While cycling in the rain this afternoon I got a call to inform me, I am one of the three recipients of the Fiep Westendorp jong talent award.
More news will follow later, but have a look here

EDIT - Well it's three slightly weird days later, and it's now a lot more official
with this popping up for example www.nrc.nl/kunst/article791316
And that's not the end of it, but you can google that yourselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Chuck van harte gefeliciteerd! harriet

Anonymous said...

Chuck, evenzo, een hartelijk proficiat!
Douwe Dijkstra evenzo!
Een opsteker ook, voor de afdeling Illustratie van CABK ArtEZ Zwolle.

Matthijs said...

Told you I wasn't the only one who thought you were good.

Now I can finally say: "I told you so" and be the big nasty meany I always thought my mother to be.

Gefeliciteerd Chuck!