Sunday, March 08, 2009
Okay, that title is a bit of an exaggeration, but I don't think I've ever tried so many different approaches to one picture before. It's for one of the stories for the Fiep-project.
Because of last month's tumultuous events I had to take break from working on it, but yesterday I finally finished the final version (I wonder if I can use the word final in more ways in this sentence).
Originally I wanted to make a drawing with ink and brush, but nothing I made came close to the mood I wanted. So after trying about half a dozen different approaches I came up with something altogether different. But something I'm quite pleased with.