Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Orleans







As I've recently mentioned I moved to the United States a while ago, and not long after my arrival I married my fiancee. Then I got very sick and had to go the hospital for a week and about two weeks after that we went on our honeymoon. First we went to Pennsylvania to visit my wife's family and afterwards we went to New Orleans. Now I thought rural Pennsylvania was quite lovely, but New Orleans has to be one of the most beautiful cities in the US, if not the most beautiful.
So here are some sketches I did while there.






7 comments:

Sandra Brandstätter said...

Just crossed your blog. Love your illustration work.
greetings from Europe,
Sandra

Gabe said...

Hello- I am a 13 year old aspiring comix artist and I wanted to say I adore the vibrance and beauty in your work.

gabe

gabegillustration.blogspot.com

C. said...

Thanks a bunch you both!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was part of Bryan Ballinger's class that you spoke to. Thank you for taking time to speak to us and talk about your experience in the Illustration field. I really enjoyed the images from The Night between Polar Bears and these drawings from New Orleans are great as well.

Chris

Benjamin Kroll said...

i love your style. thank you for speaking with our class!

Sareena said...

Thank you for talking to Ballinger's class. :)

Jake Knight said...

really like your style, thanks for talking to the class ;}