Friday, August 14, 2009

A book with my name in it!



Ik wil een naam van chocola - II

And the names of lots of other people. I was was asked by Ted van Lieshout, the writer, illustrator and national treasure, to do some illustrations for an anthology of children's poetry he was editing.
I made three in total, you can see them in my portfolio. The one above is my favourite.
The book is available now and you should absolutely go out and get it. If not for me, do it for the poems by Hans Hagen, Linda Vogelesang or Edward van de Vendel. Or for the illustrations by, among others, Gerda Dendooven, Jaap de Vries, Benjamin Leroy, Ingrid Godon, Willem Lagerwaard.
And then there's the cover By Sebastiaan van Doninck.



So, hop to it! Go support the starving illustrators of Holland and Flanders!

2 comments:

Diantres said...

Hello Sir, your work is great.
cheers form Chile!

Carmen Saldaña said...

Congratulations!
It must be very satisfactory to be inside a recopilation book of illustrators. I´m glad for you!

Can I buy it in Amazon or something like that?